Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010!

OK. So I'm not exactly speedy in rolling out a Happy New Year post. We've been quite busy here, which is very, very good. And we successfully navigated Inventory – yes, that's with a capital "I" – last week in a warehouse that was not as freezing cold as I'd feared. With my four layers plus coat and scarf, I was actually too warm. Imagine that.

I hope you had a good holiday season. I sure did!

Twelve hours driving.
Eleven strands of lights.
Ten Stump Sound oysters.
Nine pieces of fudge.
Eight cups of eggnog.
Seven long walks.
Six official Christmas celebrations.
Five giddy children.
Four days off.
3-D Avatar.
Two new cashmere sweaters.
And a polar bear swim on Christmas Day.

If you are my customer, or if you are just thinking about becoming my customer (yes! yes! what are you waiting for? do it now!), and you are not on my email list, please consider joining. Use the link on this page to email me a request. I send out regular missives, updates and promotions. And of course you may unsubscribe at any time. I hate spam, too. I look forward to working with you in what I am sure will be a fantastic year.

You can also find Oenophilia at www.facebook.com/oenophilia and www.twitter.com/oenophiliacs. These are great tools for us in getting information out there. I'd love for you to fan us and follow us.

A

No comments: