Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Mouthful

I'm very excited to be attending the North Carolina Winegrowers Association's Tasting Room Profitability and Wine Clubs workshop with Elizabeth Slater next week!

Try saying that 10 times, fast.

It's been hard to keep a straight face when calling my vineyard and winery customers to find out if they would be there as well. I work in a cubicle, and my coworkers and I all can't help but listen in on everyone's conversations. Every time I spoke to one of my buyers, by the time I got to "Tasting Room," the other sales reps sounded like they were falling off their chairs in peals of laughter. I could barely contain myself. But I don't think I flubbed a single syllable.

The workshop is Monday and Tuesday, 8-5 both days. Lunch is included in the registration fee. There's a special rate at the Marriott. I think there are still some openings, so if you hadn't planned to go, and can spare the time and get to North Carolina by tomorrow night or early Monday, you should register. Ms. Slater is supposed to be pretty amazing.

There are only going to be a handful of exhibitors, so please stop by and say hello to me. Let's make each other rich and famous!

A

No comments: